Sealing Profiles for Your Unique Facades
Our rubber profiles are weather resistant and are therefore ideal for facades and conservatories. However, we do not produce a range of standard products. Instead we create products that perfectly satisfy customers’ individual requirements. Whether for structural glazing facades or for mullion-transom facades – our extremely high performance tool manufacturing facility is well known for its technical solutions that are true to the drawings and satisfy practical considerations.
Take advantage of our years of experience and our know-how:
- Large extruder systems combined with salt bath vulcanisation means we can swiftly and economically manufacture even large and complex profiles.
- Using innovative mixtures (e.g. EPDM with silicon characteristics) helps you reach your target price. Certification by Dow Corning and Sika for these types of EPDM are available at the click of a button. We are also available to provide personal consultation.
- We guarantee on-time delivery of the goods ordered. This means your plan is guaranteed for every project phase.
- All profiles can be supplied with PMMA toughening.
Structural glazing involves gluing or using a clamping profile between the individual panes or fixing them at selected points. The joints between the individual panes are sealed using permanent elastic seals. There is no need for pressure bars or cover strips, creating the impression of an unsupported glass facade.
Our Strengths in Structural Glazing:
The seal contact area for adhesives and sealants usually requires expensive silicone sealants. We provide you with moulded silicone seals that fit exactly, manufactured with EPDM, which have a considerable cost advantage in relation to silicon seals.
Mullion-transom structures involve fixing the panes of glass of a facade between horizontal and vertical elements. The framework of horizontal and vertical elements is visible from the exterior.
Our Strengths in Mullion-Transom Structures:
- We can implement profile geometry to even the most exacting requirements.
- We have our own tool shop where our experts implement your every requirement.
- We can manufacture products with large dimensions at any time on our production machinery.
- Take advantage of the excellent price-performance ratio provided by salt bath vulcanisation (ideal for mullion-transom structures).